traffic on the forum

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
spook
Dolphin-headed purple plasma TLR thing?

Post by spook »

krazyneil wrote:its nice to see your still about spook :)
krazyneil wrote:GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT !!!!!!
Welcome into the light:)

EFFZEDARR
New Poster

Post by EFFZEDARR »

Ay up Neil good to see you've got things rolling again ,you can count on my support & keep texting them jokes ;) .
Regards Chris....
we might be poor but we do see life...

Hooligan
Site Admin

Post by Hooligan »

i should prolly join that site...
Jason, aka: Hooligan
1994 YZF750-R
1996 YZF750-R
2003 Bonneville T100

YEC_YZF750SP
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by YEC_YZF750SP »

Well, I've been wanting to post more this year but I simply got really busy.......mainly with my wedding........that never happened because 5 weeks before I was suppose to get married, my fiance and I had a HUGE fight! :cry:

Anyway, long story short is that I'm totally OK and excited about YZF's! :banana

Being single again is awesome!

BTW, I have some VERY TRICK BRAND NEW YEC pieces coming and as soon as the parts arrive, I'll post the pics! :banana

Yoniboi
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by Yoniboi »

No kiddin'... it has been a while.

Don't worry about breaking up with your fiancee... saves on divorce lawyers and all.

Glad your back into your bike.
John
If you're going to take a shot at me let me know so I can duck...!

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

Julian,

Sorry about the break-up, but happy for your enthusiasm. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

YEC_YZF750SP
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by YEC_YZF750SP »

Thanks guys!

I appreciate the kind words and you guys are another example of why I truly LOVE this forum. Everyone on here is just so sincere and real!

I did manage to ride at some track-days this year: Portland International Raceway, Auto Club Speedway (Cali Speedway) and Infineon Raceway. :)

:cheers

Julian

krazyneil
New Poster

Post by krazyneil »

Hooligan wrote:i should prolly join that site...
your more than welcome :)
GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT !!!!!!

spook

Post by spook »

YEC_YZF750SP wrote:mainly with my wedding........that never happened [/b]because 5 weeks before I was suppose to get married, my fiance and I had a HUGE fight! :cry:
Man... I shouldn't be laughing... I know I shouldn't be... But hell, I wish I had had your good luck 5 weeks prior to mine :)

Nah, well yes, but, I know it hurts. I would prefer to have a 150 kph high side, than have to go through that crap again. Anyway, keep smiling :) Cheers.

Hey Krazy, whats your url? I'll have to log on and post... Hey if your looking for your admin, he's over here....
http://www.exupworldwide.com/forum/index.php :)

Hooli, if I type into my browser http://www.exupworldwide.com I get a full page with this little message in the middle:

WTF? Shouldn't that address lead me to log in or something?

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

YEC_YZF750SP wrote:Thanks guys!

I appreciate the kind words and you guys are another example of why I truly LOVE this forum. Everyone on here is just so sincere and real!

I did manage to ride at some track-days this year: Portland International Raceway, Auto Club Speedway (Cali Speedway) and Infineon Raceway. :)

Julian
Julian..... next time you are down this way.... give me a shout and I'll help in the pits for you..... (just so I can show up)

krazyneil
New Poster

Post by krazyneil »

Hey Krazy, whats your url? I'll have to log on and post... Hey if your looking for your admin, he's over here....

very funny mate :)

www.fzr1000.co.uk
GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT !!!!!!

YEC_YZF750SP
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by YEC_YZF750SP »

FZRDude wrote:
YEC_YZF750SP wrote:Thanks guys!

Julian
Julian..... next time you are down this way.... give me a shout and I'll help in the pits for you..... (just so I can show up)
Thanks Buddy! BTW, I was thinking the next time I go shopping to Seattle Premium Outlets (at Tulalip), I could always give u a shout and maybe we can go for dinner some time. :)

kiwi60
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by kiwi60 »

Interesting reading, but to be honest, I think life is just tends to get in the way a bit sometimes (well it is for me anyway - witness the 3 year EXUP motor rebuild I'm doing...)
Well, I've been wanting to post more this year but I simply got really busy.......mainly with my wedding........that never happened because 5 weeks before I was suppose to get married, my fiance and I had a HUGE fight! Crying or Very sad
Sorry about the news YEC, same thing happened to me, and it turned out to be the very best thing that ever happened to me as I latter met my wife and have now been extremely happily married for just over 24 years :banana :banana

Good news about the UK site, must check it out again.
“I venture not to cross that finish line in a neat, tidy well ordered bundle, but to slide across it sideways in a shower of spark’s, leaking oil, hissing steam shouting ..Geronimo !!!!! “

2005 SV996R SOLD
1988 FZR750/1040 race bike SOLD
1988 FZR750/1000 - the next project CHANGING THE LOOK AGAIN, BUT STILL ON THE ROAD
Now he's got a KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope - Sold that one too
Dang - he’s got a Triumph now :o

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

YEC_YZF750SP wrote:....Thanks Buddy! BTW, I was thinking the next time I go shopping to Seattle Premium Outlets (at Tulalip), I could always give u a shout and maybe we can go for dinner some time. :)

I'll PM you my Cell number.... anytime you are down this way, I'll make time to meet!!!!

rush1
Veteran Poster

Post by rush1 »

I know I work to much but don't forget about me. Did anyone do the oyster run this past weekend?
:bfg

YEC_YZF750SP
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by YEC_YZF750SP »

spook wrote:
YEC_YZF750SP wrote:mainly with my wedding........that never happened [/b]because 5 weeks before I was suppose to get married, my fiance and I had a HUGE fight! :cry:
Man... I shouldn't be laughing... I know I shouldn't be... But hell, I wish I had had your good luck 5 weeks prior to mine :)

Nah, well yes, but, I know it hurts. I would prefer to have a 150 kph high side, than have to go through that crap again. Anyway, keep smiling :) Cheers.

Hooli, if I type into my browser http://www.exupworldwide.com I get a full page with this little message in the middle:

WTF? Shouldn't that address lead me to log in or something?

Hey Spook,

No worries mate! I'm SO HAPPY at how things have worked out and it definitely is for the best. I had a good laugh with my friends about how close I came to ruining my life by getting married to the WRONG girl!!! LOL!

My Uncle in Hong Kong called my mom and he said tell Julian: "Congrats on not getting married!"

Cheers!

Julian

YEC_YZF750SP
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by YEC_YZF750SP »

kiwi60 wrote:Interesting reading, but to be honest, I think life is just tends to get in the way a bit sometimes (well it is for me anyway - witness the 3 year EXUP motor rebuild I'm doing...)
Well, I've been wanting to post more this year but I simply got really busy.......mainly with my wedding........that never happened because 5 weeks before I was suppose to get married, my fiance and I had a HUGE fight! Crying or Very sad
Sorry about the news YEC, same thing happened to me, and it turned out to be the very best thing that ever happened to me as I latter met my wife and have now been extremely happily married for just over 24 years :banana :banana

Good news about the UK site, must check it out again.
Kiwi60,

Thanks for sharing your story and for the encouragement! It gives me hope that maybe one day, the RIGHT girl will find me.......but if not.......hey, I still got my YEC Kit Swingarm and Marchesini's!!! :rofl

Julian

spook

Post by spook »

Julian, I've all but happily given up. A few of my life choices are spoilers when it comes to relationships... Like the fact that I live in a factory with an outside crapper :)

If I can pull a couple of roots a year I'm happy. There is a certain intrigue about living in a shed with your bikes... The novelty wears off for them fairly quickly though... lol. All good :cool

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

And Now for something completely Different?

Well not really but,

Where the hell is Chrissy? She had been talking about the boys in blue taking her away to the County Hotel a while back? Does anyone know if she's there on a forced vacation? Here's hopin' she's alright. :?:
Michael
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070

Basement is done now, 850 finished and gone...
Gotta get the new siding up on the house.
Fixing the FZ1 up, cleaning up garage and then I might even begin

Yoniboi
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by Yoniboi »

Who knows?
It's the only logical explanation... it wouldn't be like her to bugger off without saying goodbye first.
Time will tell, I guess.
If you're going to take a shot at me let me know so I can duck...!