Tought this site was gone!!!!

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
noshoes
Veteran Poster

Tought this site was gone!!!!

Post by noshoes »

I tried several time to find this site and looked under exup world wide and volia there it was....Sup all long time no post................
90 FZR 1000/92 FZR 1000 streetfighter
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

Sup Shoes!!!! Glad you found us again. I thought that I had a link to the new site from the old one, but don't even know if "any" of the other 2 sites are still active.

So what's been happeneing?
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

hotcam
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by hotcam »

Hi Noshoes!! :P
-------
'95 FZR1040 '09 FZ1-S
"And they had a machine, a dream of a machine, with wheels and gears and perfect in every respect, and they lived on it..." -Stanislaw Lem, "Cyberiad"

noshoes
Veteran Poster

Post by noshoes »

well I moved back to New Hampshire got married bought a house and started a mobile repair shop....Still have the 90 1000....Thats about it... :cheers
90 FZR 1000/92 FZR 1000 streetfighter
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

JasonL
Veteran Poster

Post by JasonL »

Live free or die!!