Cool Website

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
kiwi60
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Cool Website

Post by kiwi60 »

I was trawling around the net the other day looking for ideas for the next FZR when I came across this site:

http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61824

Some of the bikes are awesome, and some leave a bit to be desired (to my taste anyway), but I'm enjoying looking at a lot of different ideas of other riders perfect bike.

Be warned, there are currently 1171 pages on this thread and it's a bit addictive - I've only got to page 175 so far, but i'm working on it. :D
“I venture not to cross that finish line in a neat, tidy well ordered bundle, but to slide across it sideways in a shower of spark’s, leaking oil, hissing steam shouting ..Geronimo !!!!! “

2005 SV996R SOLD
1988 FZR750/1040 race bike SOLD
1988 FZR750/1000 - the next project CHANGING THE LOOK AGAIN, BUT STILL ON THE ROAD
Now he's got a KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope - Sold that one too
Dang - he’s got a Triumph now :o

YZFRob
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Re: Cool Website

Post by YZFRob »

Member there also (race bike is a SV), but some of those guys are complete retreads.
YZFRob

kiwi60
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Re: Cool Website

Post by kiwi60 »

but some of those guys are complete retreads
Yep, I've noticed that too :crazy: , but that thread is fun to flick through.
“I venture not to cross that finish line in a neat, tidy well ordered bundle, but to slide across it sideways in a shower of spark’s, leaking oil, hissing steam shouting ..Geronimo !!!!! “

2005 SV996R SOLD
1988 FZR750/1040 race bike SOLD
1988 FZR750/1000 - the next project CHANGING THE LOOK AGAIN, BUT STILL ON THE ROAD
Now he's got a KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope - Sold that one too
Dang - he’s got a Triumph now :o