Great HOW TO site

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
kiwi60
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Great HOW TO site

Post by kiwi60 »

As you may know, I love getting my hands dirty in the shed just making stuff, be for a bike, some stainless steel art work, or just fixing something around the house.

I went through my Fitting & Turning Apprenticeship in the 70's, before CNC was widely available, so I learnt how to do it all by hand & head.

I still love the pre CNC way of doing things (although I do have a lot of plans for precision machines stuff coming up), cause you can do an awful lot with a hacksaw fle and drill if you put your mind to it.

Here's a link to a 'chopper site' with a huge amount of downloadable eBooks plus YouTube for hands on skills.

Just have a look around it, I found it fun and I hope it might inspire some members onto new projects :thumbup:

http://www.knucklebusterinc.com/
“I venture not to cross that finish line in a neat, tidy well ordered bundle, but to slide across it sideways in a shower of spark’s, leaking oil, hissing steam shouting ..Geronimo !!!!! “

2005 SV996R SOLD
1988 FZR750/1040 race bike SOLD
1988 FZR750/1000 - the next project CHANGING THE LOOK AGAIN, BUT STILL ON THE ROAD
Now he's got a KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope - Sold that one too
Dang - he’s got a Triumph now :o