500cc 2-stroke V4 with 160 HP. Bike weight is 320 lbs.
- Dolphin-headed purple plasma TLR thing?
- Posts: 3430
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:12 pm
- Location: Melbourne. Australia
I would like to see less rake on the forks, though I know this a trend with the Motogp machines due to the grip the new breed tyres bring to the equation... or perhaps the front cylinder bank gets in the way?
I'm guessing valentino rossi is getting one of them?
- Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!
- Posts: 3405
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:35 pm
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070, K. Well you mix two kids a WCB appeal, bringing a BMW 850i up to snuff & then some, mix in a little depression and .......
K, Yeah, I know excuses are just like a,holes; everyone's got one
I will be starting some day??.