Chopper builder hurt in fatal crash (Billy Lane)

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

Just to bring this back around, Billy Lane was given a "Not Guilty" in North Carolina for a DWI which he was charged with when he refused to take a breath-a-lyzer test. Also, the prosecutor in Florida has dropped two of the three charges against Lane. I haven't found a reason as yet for this though Lane has hired legal counsel which is very significant. Evidently the leading criminal defense in Florida.

Hooligan
Site Admin

Post by Hooligan »

i hope he gets the shit beaten out of him.
Jason, aka: Hooligan
1994 YZF750-R
1996 YZF750-R
2003 Bonneville T100

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

That would be a good start. Then perhaps tied to four FZR's and taken for a ride in four different directions at the same time.

Frankly I'm writing a note to the Discovery channel letting them know how dissatisfied I am that they continue to have this JO still on their broadcasts. I never was big on shows like Biker Build-Off but now I have to consider completely blocking their channel as they obviously don't care about what they're putting in front of my children.

Hooligan
Site Admin

Post by Hooligan »

it's a good start silver. i really have a problem with shows on family oriented channels like discovery that continue to give face time to felons like this piece of work.
1994 YZF750-R
1996 YZF750-R
2003 Bonneville T100

AHAMAY
New Poster

Post by AHAMAY »

I hope he serves time for being a reckless son of a bitch. :x :bfg The other poor bastards game is all over.

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

I'm sure he'll get the best justice money can buy.

Looks like I was right.

http://www.thebeachcruiser.com/blog/200 ... -funk.html

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

Just bringing this back around. In January Billy Lane retained Robert Ralph Berry of Eisenmenger, Berry & Peters, P.A. as additional council to Kepler Funk & Co. Essentially this added team of lawyers have simply delayed the process and are quoted as saying “There’s work that we need to do that is ongoing,” - Robert Berry. “These (types of cases) take whatever time they take, and the court’s always interested in giving people a fair trial, especially with the penalties involved in a case like this.”. Yeah. Cases where lawyers are looking for some virtually insignificant detail so that they can get their clients off. To the best of my knowledge there is no trial date set at this time though there is another sounding on September 21st. The prosecution has a list of 24 witnesses that it can call and it looks like the defense will have them call the entire group.
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

I really want to vomit after reading all that shit, sometimes I wish us Canadians had the same right to bear arms as US does. But that's a whole nother mess'a'shit.

Can't remember the name of the movie, but"

Neno Brown, Your soul's required in Hell!!! Booom!!!
Michael
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070

Basement is done now, 850 finished and gone...
Gotta get the new siding up on the house.
Fixing the FZ1 up, cleaning up garage and then I might even begin

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

What really nags my nuggets is that Lane hasn't shown a single sign of contrition. He's still out doing business as usual stuff like signing autographs at bikeweek in Florida.

And was that movie Ghost Rider ? It was a lot better than I thought.

stan
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by stan »

It took 12 months for the young girl who took my best mates life to go to court.

On the phone, missed the red, sailed through and got him square on.

Sentence, loss of licence for 12 months, a 2 year good behaviour bond,
and costs amounting to a few thousand.

the court system can really suck sometimes!!!!

stan
Motorcycling, it's a participation sport!!

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

My father was an alcoholic. One memory of him I'll never loose was when he had us in the front seat of his '62 Caddy and drove through the front of an ice cream parlor 'cause he was so gone from drinkin' whiskey. In those days ('66) they just had you pay for the damages and maybe a small fine as long as nobody was hurt. It didn't stop him but fortunately heart disease did.

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

No John, not ghost rider, although, I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

The movie I was referring to was called New Jack City, extreme caution: this is not a happy feel good movie and quite disturbing, imo. Quite!
Michael

orionburn
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by orionburn »

I'm fed up as well with all the Hollywood bigshots getting off free and clear. Gee, luckily Paris got a whole two weeks if that of jail time. And now you have Lohan back in trouble. How many times are they going to let these assholes off with only probation til they finally kill someone? Then you have scumbags like Lane that will probably get barely any jail time...if any at all...even when they do kill somebody.

Love a system that can put some 19 year old kid in jail for 5 years for selling a bag of weed but kill somebody and you can be out in two months. I love this country, but the system fupping sucks.
Nate
1987 FZR1000 (Still with fairings!)
2003 Bandit 1200S (It didn't come with fairings!)
Image Image

pacer
Veteran Poster

Post by pacer »

The world is made up of the haves and the have nots. How else can you explain Janklow and the rest of them.
There is always free cheese in a mouse trap.
97 YZF750

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

What was that movie where the kid was basically serving a life sentence for stealing some bread because of the colour of his skin? Based on a true story, sickening!!!

Paris Hilton, Just goes to show you: Not who you know, it's who you blow!! She totally got down all over that judge.

Quite sickening to think how much the world is controlled by sex, drugs, alcohol, and cash(oil). Funny eh? Do you see any patern there, like, Addictions!!! There you have it, our society is run by addictions now, Oh Joy :!:
Michael

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

What gets me is that he shows no remorse. None whatsoever.

I agree about the glitteratti. They're almost beyond hope. Look at OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, Martha Stewart and many, many more. As I wrote in another forum "The remedy is to build a better society, one child at a time, one family at a time and one community at a time. It’s called “grass roots” and it’s far more powerful than lobbying our corrupt politicians and judges."

sandmans girl
New Poster

Post by sandmans girl »

Noticed it was never mentioned in any of his shows on discovery, sadly these days a life isnt worth much anymore.... I would say at least he has to live with what he did every day of his life but a guy like Lane wont give a toss what he did as long as it doesnt touch his millions or his life!

Hooligan
Site Admin

Post by Hooligan »

glad this thread stays active. funny thing, my girlfriend just asked me about the case a few days ago. i hadn't heard/read anything about it lately.
1994 YZF750-R
1996 YZF750-R
2003 Bonneville T100