My latest ride...

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
WickedFZR1K
Veteran Poster

My latest ride...

Post by WickedFZR1K »

Ok guys, dont hate on me, I bought another bike from the "Dark Side". I love my FZR but have ALWAYS had a thing for gixxers, so here she is, my newest ride, a 1993 GSXR1100W. The engine is punched out to a 1117 (they are 1074 stock) which bumped the compression from 11.1:1 upto 12.0:1, the head has been shaved, ported and polished, it has a Dyna2000 ignition and coils, Yoshimura cams, Yoshimura Carbon/Stainless exhaust and K&N pods on rejetted stock carbs. I bought it from the origional owner (long time friend). After the engine was built it cranked 143hp to the ground without the head work done, havent strapped her back in yet to see what the headwork was worth, will next spring though...
If you want to live life by your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn...

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

Nothing wrong with having more than one bike and no law say they all have to be Yami's.

:poke (traitor) :poke

I've seceretly liked the GSXR's as well. sshhhh...
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

djalbin
Smilies Run Amok

Post by djalbin »

Nice bike. Slap a different set of decals on it and it will look just like a Yamaha.
(not really, but it would be fun to see how many people say to you "hey, that looks just like a Suzuki with Yamaha decals on it")

Don

Hooligan
Site Admin

Post by Hooligan »

although it's a 'zook, that's my favorite gsxr body style.
Jason, aka: Hooligan
1994 YZF750-R
1996 YZF750-R
2003 Bonneville T100