Sandmans funeral

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
sandmans girl
New Poster

Sandmans funeral

Post by sandmans girl »

Ok i have got details of the funeral now.... Friday June 8th at 12.15...... Stockport crem (be there around 12 to see him come in on the bike hearse no black cars!!!) or 11.00 ish at my house we wil be leaving around 11.45 i think.... Dont be concerned about being on a bike or being in yuor leathers at the funeral Wayne was a biker and is having a biker funeral simple as that... No religous stuff just a celebration of his life... So any witty remarks you remember him making in the forum anything you would like said please contact me soon as possible and i can include it too... Wake will be at the Strawberry Gardens on marple road in Offerton from around 1pm..pm me and i will sort out postcodes for routes etc take care all and RIDE SAFE..if anyone wants to email me with questions about the funeral tigger19_75@msn.com .. i know not many of you met him (only srad) but he thought a lot of his mates in here ....

sradwxi
Veteran Poster

Post by sradwxi »

i wish i could go but im gonna be away all next week,
get back late friday night,
im sure everyone in here will be sending their thoughts on the day
take care
cya soon
carl
everything is true until you exceed the speed of light then light will distort and everything is wrong

ozzyfzr
Veteran Poster

Post by ozzyfzr »

My thoughts will be with you on Friday

Regards
Pete

dragracer1951
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by dragracer1951 »

As will mine...
Jim

Hey Kid...
Is my tail light still working?

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

aidybest
New Poster

Post by aidybest »

Our thoughts will be with you on Friday also - remembering all the banter etc we all used to have on here and the other site

kindest regards

Aidy
Just come out and say it -

kiwi60
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by kiwi60 »

We will be thinking of you all.

Gaham
kiwi60
“I venture not to cross that finish line in a neat, tidy well ordered bundle, but to slide across it sideways in a shower of spark’s, leaking oil, hissing steam shouting ..Geronimo !!!!! “

2005 SV996R SOLD
1988 FZR750/1040 race bike SOLD
1988 FZR750/1000 - the next project CHANGING THE LOOK AGAIN, BUT STILL ON THE ROAD
Now he's got a KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope - Sold that one too
Dang - he’s got a Triumph now :o

sandmans girl
New Poster

Post by sandmans girl »

Ok funeral seemed to go ok ... i just threw glass at wall but that was too much jd lol
doesnt do much but its a step further...
doesnt stop the pain n i miss him with all my heart and soul n never will stop loving him.......

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

I cannot express how your words have moved me.

Even though I'm many miles and several time zones away, today at 12:15p I went out to my bike, knelt down and said a prayer for you and your family for guidance, strength, and love.

God Bless
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

I'm so very sorry,
I pray you may be able to remember that which is memorable,
and for the girth to press on in life for the many more memorable times that have not yet come to pass.
Michael
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070

Basement is done now, 850 finished and gone...
Gotta get the new siding up on the house.
Fixing the FZ1 up, cleaning up garage and then I might even begin

sandmans girl
New Poster

Post by sandmans girl »

FZRDude wrote:I cannot express how your words have moved me.

Even though I'm many miles and several time zones away, today at 12:15p I went out to my bike, knelt down and said a prayer for you and your family for guidance, strength, and love.

God Bless
thank you so much little things like that mean alot....... but just hope as wellas kneeling down you also got your knee down on some roundabouts or corners for sandman!!!!!