hilarious craigs list posting

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
haunter
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

hilarious craigs list posting

Post by haunter »

so I'm bored at work waiting for a person to show up for an appointment.......

so I read craigslist, and always check missed connections because lots of them are HILARIOUS, and I find this gem:
http://chambana.craigslist.org/mis/344707647.html

To the guy who dropped his bike at the gas station
Reply to: pers-344707647@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-06-04, 1:29PM CDT

Hey man, I watched you pull into the gas station with your black and red suzuki before dropping it on the right side in the parking lot. Smooth move. You managed to knock a pristine bike over while it wasn't even in motion. I know, shit happens. I ride 12 months a year when most bikes are at home in a climate controlled garage where they will wait until the first sunny day of spring when they can polish their chrome and look tough for their yuppie friends.

The problem was how you picked up your bike. You still had the bike straddled with legs as you tugged on the bike with your lower back to get it upright. That's a great way to injure yourself, and of course, drop your bike a 2nd or 3rd time. Just the way you did. You're lucky to drop such a lightweight bike and get away without a crushed disc in your spine. You should step to the side and lift with your legs or try using the technique shown at the msgroup website.

When I saw your bike go down a second time I started jogging over to help but you had it up again before I got close enough to shout. I thought you'd rather not be confronted after an embarrassing episode and went back on my way. And shame on everyone else who was close enough to help but kept driving by.

I thought everything would be alright when you got the bike back up but then you rear ended a car twice on the way to an intersection. Do you even have a Class M license? Do you have experience to be riding a powerful sport bike? Do you have more money than skill? Did you take the MSF course? You need to stay off the road and learn some very serious experience before going back out and making the streets unsafe for everyone.

Watch your ass and don't be afraid to ask for help if you really dump your bike. Get a full set of riding gear and WEAR IT. Bikes go down. They go down more often when you're riding outside of your ability. Step down to a bike you can control and make a lifetime of your riding experience.

stupid squids!

red and white Suzuki gnerally means GSRX!
88 FZR 1000 - SuperTrap, K&N, FP kit - sold
90 FZR 1000 - 1040, Ohlins, 91 USD's...some other stuff - sold

93 FZR 600 - rat/cafe/POS/Trackbike Project
03 SV1000S - bye bye
06 R6 50th Anniversary - slip on, PCIII, race rails

YZFRob
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by YZFRob »

It was a black and red suzuki. :)

BTW what were you looking in the missed connections section of craigslist for? :poke
YZFRob

haunter
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by haunter »

because I find rediculus stuff like that in it!

and there was nothing good in motorcycles, computers, cars and trucks, autoparts, free, or electronics :(

there is a 175 buck goped in there though....its tempting, but it advertises not much better gas mileage than the bike so whats the point???

03 SV1000S - bye bye

YZFRob
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by YZFRob »

My fav is when you find something you are looking for and they dont want to deal with anyone who lives more than 10 miles away. Found a lens for my camera I've been looking for in Chicago and the guy refuses to deal with anyone who doesnt live in teh chicago area. I'm less than 2 hrs from chicagos north side (near him) and yet he refuses to give me an address to come down.
YZFRob

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

Rob,

now that's just lame....
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

haunter
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by haunter »

yeah some of these people are nuts.

been emailed back and forth about a FREE large metal desk for my garage

the chick posted it Friday afternoon and then left town and got back yesterday

03 SV1000S - bye bye