Hail to the Chief !

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Hail to the Chief !

Post by silver »

Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.

dragracer1951
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by dragracer1951 »

Tacky
What ever your view of GW may be, this is disrespectful towards the Office of the President.
Tacky....
Jim

Hey Kid...
Is my tail light still working?

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

bigjnfla
Regular Poster

Post by bigjnfla »

jim with all due respect george bush is the biggest direspect to the office of president of the united states i got a kick out of the article
its going where i dont know but its going

96 yzf 750r
1976 Elsinore cr125me

dragracer1951
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by dragracer1951 »

I have to agree. However it IS disrespectfull to the "Office" of the president.
I am in no way defending Mr Bush. Even I who am quite conservative, can not do that....
Jim

Hey Kid...
Is my tail light still working?

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

Hey you kids play nice down there now, you hear? :poke
Michael
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070

Basement is done now, 850 finished and gone...
Gotta get the new siding up on the house.
Fixing the FZ1 up, cleaning up garage and then I might even begin

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

I agree that it's overboard and I doubt it will get enough traction, but you have to admit there is a certain level of satisfaction here. I'll be very, very glad when we finally have a President that isn't so eager to finance the war machine, one that'll fix the massive amounts of debt that Reagan, Bush & Bush have run this country into and hopefully one that will force some changes in our judicial system. Unfortunately the two twits that are running for office are more the "status quo" types rather than proponents of real change (no matter what they say).

By the way, can someone explain to me how the national debt went down even though our government was sending out "economic stimulus" checks ? Some really good accounting going on somewhere !
dragracer1951 wrote:I have to agree. However it IS disrespectfull to the "Office" of the president.
I am in no way defending Mr Bush. Even I who am quite conservative, can not do that....
And anyone that is a true conservative would denounce Dubya, his father and Reagan for being the shams that they were. Reagan was one of the biggest liars to ever fill the seat. Or possibly he was just mentally incompetent.

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/splash/video/?s0618

djalbin
Smilies Run Amok

Post by djalbin »

Hey you kids play nice down there now, you hear?
Ok, we will give you George Bush to run your country for 8 years and see how you play. :ha
Don
1994 FZR1000
Tucson, AZ

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

:funny

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

OK, maybe it's not so "overboard" afterall.

KontoBoy
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by KontoBoy »

Here is DC we see all sorts of idot things. What happened to the Kennedy Space Center named after the president that set a vision for the nation that built the space program and put a man on the moon? A Republican Congress tacked a provision on a bill getting it renamed back to Canaveral.

What happened to D.C. National Airport, now Reagan airport. Same thing.

What did they name the newest and largest Federal building since the Pentagon was built--the Reagan building, supposedly as a memorial to a president that advocated smaller government.

People with small minds and big egos....

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

At least he's smart enough to not allow a bill pass so a "man", I say that loosey, can marry another "man" or women & women likewise. Too bad we can't take some of the good laws in the states and combine them with some of the good but slowly being plucked away from us social programs Canada offers.

Hell,

What about Jean Cretien?
Pierre Truduea
Brian Mulrooney?

And so on and so-forth,

Not really sure how it is in the States, well, I obviously have no friggen clue, but here in Canada, it's extremely bloody frustrating watching the oppossed centre of the universe, "Toronto" (along with the rest of the east) dictating to the rest of the country who stays in political power all the time.

I don't think there's any country in the entire world where all the people are ever completely happy with their gov't. Where something is run by a fallible human being, you can be rest assured of a 100% chance of corruption and dissapointment somewhere along the line.
Michael
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070

Basement is done now, 850 finished and gone...
Gotta get the new siding up on the house.
Fixing the FZ1 up, cleaning up garage and then I might even begin

rush1
Veteran Poster

Post by rush1 »

After spending 20yrs of my life in the military I think it's funny and deserving to have "his" name on it. To me it's fitting for him. I only wish I could flush him down like he has flushed this courty down the toilet. Just my 2cents
:bfg