Thanks for all the fish.

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
boz
Veteran Poster

Thanks for all the fish.

Post by boz »

Hi all, thought I would inform people here that I sold my yzf750r over the past weekend. I actually traded it in on my new bike (an '03 bandit 1200s, yoshi pipe, 14 000 k's) as I needed something a bit more reliable in the longer term and my yzf was getting up there in k's (close to 80k) - as a trade in they gave me $2400 which I thought was quite fair given that other yzf's with far fewer k's are being difficult to sell for $3000 - 3500.

So first off - thank-you to everyone for advice, tips, etc. It was a tremendous help!

Now for some other stuff.

A few years back tim sent me a few magazines from the mid 90's featuring the yzf750r. Fantastic reading, and made me enjoy my bike even more. I would like to 'pass these on' to another yzf750r enthusiast. I would like to find someone active on this site and who would keep them in their current condition. If you are interested please let me know - and please keep in mind my statements above about active here on this site and yzf750r enthusiast! Tim - if you want them back you get first priority!

Finally, I have a very well loved Haynes service manual for this bike (also covers yzf1000). I will be selling this on e-bay with a starting price of $0.01. I will post the link here (in this post) when I do so which will be in the next few days or the weekend.

boz
(aka Todd)

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

Best Fishes to your new mod-o-transpo.

Sad to see you leave, but knowing that you're still up on 2 makes it a little less painful.

Take it easy and check in on us from time to time.... would ya???

Later Todd!!!!
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

Hooligan
Site Admin

Post by Hooligan »

boz, congrats on the new bike. always fun to get something new and learn about all the little details that come with a different model. that being said, remember that there's no reason to leave the forum just because you got something new. our members always need help with problems they may not have direct experience with, and someone that has been there and done that is always welcome.

hope to see ya around.
Jason, aka: Hooligan
1994 YZF750-R
1996 YZF750-R
2003 Bonneville T100

djalbin
Smilies Run Amok

Post by djalbin »

Congratulations on the new bike Todd ... I'm sure you will enjoy it :banana
Don
1994 FZR1000
Tucson, AZ