The EXUP Worldwide Forum

EXUPAdmin
Site Admin

The EXUP Worldwide Forum

Post by EXUPAdmin »

Welcome to the EXUP Worldwide forum — the original and one of the oldest sites for enthusiasts of Yamaha's FZR and YZF series of motorcycles from the late 1980's to the early 2000's. Founded in October 2007, EXUP Worldwide was the evolution of the Yamaha EXUP Brotherhood internet based motorcycle community and it's creators.

Feel free to browse the topics available to guests here; but to really see what our community has to offer be sure to register. You'll find volumes of useful information pertaining to Yamaha's vintage EXUP based sportbikes, as well as a thriving community of worldwide members that all share a love for these often overlooked motorcycles. We can provide tips and support for those tough restoration jobs, and introduce you to all the resources you'll need to keep your Yamaha running well.

FZR1000, YZF750, YZF R7 — you'll find them and everything in between here at EXUP Worldwide!
EXUPAdmin
EXUP Worldwide Administrator

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Re: The EXUP Worldwide Forum

Post by FZRDude »

Not intended for regular users.

I've been actively keeping our forum free from bogus and/or spammer user accounts for over 5 years now.
I am 99.5% accurate in my deletions of user accounts that do not meet the muster. Not looking for Praise or Kudos, just want to let everyone know that I'm here and watchful.

To the Spammers..... just keep trying and I'll keep deleting. I have 3 databases that have your IP and known e-mail accounts. Use one here and you are added to our list of banned accounts, e-mail addys, and IP addys.

You know... I actually have fun doing this. Like right when a spammer gets to the page and starts setting up an account..... They just get BANNED then deleted before that account is finnished let alone approved. Is it overkill to do it this way?........ Maybe, but I've heard no complaints nor seen any SHIT posts (I only sleep 5 hrs a day and not always in a row). As an additional Note, I'd like to thank the "StopForumSpam" website (even though they are not a member) for providing the service to stop the A$$holes. Not only do they provide the IP addy, they also provide known email addys as well.

EDIT: just got a list of approx 80K known, active, IP spam address' in just the last 30 days. Will be adding them to the "BANNED" list over the next several days. :thumbup:
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Re: The EXUP Worldwide Forum

Post by FZRDude »

There is a temporary BAN on ALL @GMAIL and @HOTMAIL accounts. If you would like to register for our board and are using one of these accounts, please contact me for approval.
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad