Want the specs for a valve adjustment? Can you provide tips for bleeding brakes? Please use this section.
canappa
Veteran Poster

Post by canappa »

me too have the same headjob, a bit more enlarged holes.....not so good, problem is have to change all the valve guide cause isnt possible to do a clean valve reseat with the guide worked like that........

scar_biker
New Poster

Post by scar_biker »

How much bigger have you gone with the holes and who's doing the work for you. :?:

I've been quite lucky the bloke that's doing the work on my engine has been doing this kind of head work for years and is a real professional in every sense of the word.
:D

canappa
Veteran Poster

head work

Post by canappa »

hi, I get the head off ebay....so i dont know who did the porting, etc. anyway was made in Swiss, and them are good for doing engine mods. My wall are thinner and holes a bit more enlarged than yours. also the exhaust were enlarged. this head is too much flow for a stock fzr, but the 1125 should work good with that head. the good overall thing is that I also splitted the case for a 6 speed yzf750 conversion....

canap

scar_biker
New Poster

Post by scar_biker »

I'll be interested to hear how the build goes :)

canappa
Veteran Poster

Post by canappa »

still waiting for the cilinder block to come, not yet ready. i think will start rebuilt the engine in late april or at worst may. hope to have the bike rady to run in june!

cya ya

scar_biker
New Poster

Post by scar_biker »

How's the engine rebuild going, have you got your 1125 kit yet :poke