Bimota YB11

The say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at what the other EXUP Worldwide members ride, or post your own pride & joy. Please use your submission point, or post your own link.
dragracer1951
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by dragracer1951 »

Of course Egli would use a Vincent motor! I have been tracking down an Egli Bulet for some time now. I always thought the name was a little funny. Should be Egli Hand Grenade. Nothing Egli does wrong, just that I find it amazing that anyone would want to hot rod a Bullet. But he does it with grace and aplomb...
And they seem to actually be fairly durable. Whoda thunk it

I have a Joseph Lucas shirt with his pic on the front. On the back it sez "A Gentleman dosen't go out after dark"
Jim

Hey Kid...
Is my tail light still working?

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

Corse
New Poster

Post by Corse »

sickle44 wrote:I
Hey Mr, Corse? Ahhhhhh, what's a RUB? Don't know about Jim, but if you called me a RUB, I'm not so sure I'd want to carry on the conversation with ya?
There are quite a few in this area that don't know anything about bikes, at all but ride the latest thing- usually Harleys as Jim mentions. I was riding in the N. GA mountains and one of them pointed at my rear brake reservoir and asked me what was it? :roll:
Bimota YB11 Attack Yamaha YZF1000 with 168rwhp
Yamacati 1200 190rwhp

Corse
New Poster

Post by Corse »

dragracer1951 wrote: I have a Joseph Lucas shirt with his pic on the front. On the back it sez "A Gentleman dosen't go out after dark"
:lol:
Yamacati 1200 190rwhp

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

Hey Jim,

Definitely Nope, None, Nadda in regards to resurrecting a vincent with an RC-51 Motor, That's truly an abombination!! Check your email, I scanned the article I was referring too.

Michael

If I had a million dollars!!
Michael
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070

Basement is done now, 850 finished and gone...
Gotta get the new siding up on the house.
Fixing the FZ1 up, cleaning up garage and then I might even begin

yamacati
Veteran Poster

Bike looks very slow

Post by yamacati »

Hows about a race Corse. You me and the Deland drag strip on March 8th. Hey, it's me Ernest as if you did not know. I love seeing pics of my old baby motors. Hopeful it grow up to be a strong mature beast. Thats the bike you should bring to Deland. The Bimota and the Yamacati (we will rule the world Ha ha ha hah !!!! ) I will bring the clutch cover gasket for you so there is no way out. Maybe Mertle beach??? Ernest at 1-480-255-9033

dragracer1951
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by dragracer1951 »

Ooooo....a Drag strip! I got sumpin I could bring along. I've raced at Deland a bunch of times.
Course, it wouldn't be no wimpy little Yamaha motor. And it don't run on gas...
Jim

Hey Kid...
Is my tail light still working?

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

Hooligan
Site Admin

Post by Hooligan »

jim, i need to come visit your collection.
Jason, aka: Hooligan
1994 YZF750-R
1996 YZF750-R
2003 Bonneville T100

Corse
New Poster

Post by Corse »

dragracer1951 wrote:Ooooo....a Drag strip! I got sumpin I could bring along. I've raced at Deland a bunch of times.
Course, it wouldn't be no wimpy little Yamaha motor. And it don't run on gas...
Ernest's "little" Yamaha motor causes major embarrassment at Deland and it runs on gas!
Yamacati 1200 190rwhp

oshanac
New Poster

YB11

Post by oshanac »

The Bimota is the Sh_t! I've always loved the YB11! You lucky dog!