92 FZR 1040 w/ 41mm flatslides and Marchesini rims

The say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at what the other EXUP Worldwide members ride, or post your own pride & joy. Please use your submission point, or post your own link.
oshanac
New Poster

carb/tank relations

Post by oshanac »

I couldn't get any clear pics on the "massaging" of the underbelly on the tank Pacer.

My future plans are for LED taillight (custom 3" by 5" or so on the inside of the taillight lenses so it looks stock till you hit the brakes)

More titanium bolts, new tires, paint the front fender (just sanded, primed, and did the filler on it-now awaiting paint) new header exhaust wrap (old was dry rotted) rear stainless brake line, maybe Xenon light on the headlight (solo lighted bike are car magnets! People think you are a car with the other headlight out). I have the tank apart now and am going to "Kreem it" this weekend. Pretty satisfied with it other than that. I loved that all the big stuff has been done already.

pacer
Veteran Poster

Re: carb/tank relations

Post by pacer »

oshanac wrote:I couldn't get any clear pics on the "massaging" of the underbelly on the tank Pacer.

My future plans are for LED taillight (custom 3" by 5" or so on the inside of the taillight lenses so it looks stock till you hit the brakes)
I am thinking some sort of custom air box, just need all the parts to work on it. You should check out clear alternatives for a tail light. I had one on my last bike and it was nice. The only problem is the blinker was not always obvious. http://clearalternatives.com. You can find them on ebay for about $86 shipped.
There is always free cheese in a mouse trap.
97 YZF750

oshanac
New Poster

tail light

Post by oshanac »

Will check it out Pacer. Nice bike you have, it's twin headlights remindes me of my first year GSX-R 1100 (1986). It was a 7-11 combo, highly modded. The thing was a bit rich on the top end, and with it's higher compression motor, it litteraly shot a blue flame out the exhaust when rev'd up high! Man, I love classic sport bikes! I will check out that link. I am so pleased with the FZR, I want to get another one someday