Past,Present and future!

The say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at what the other EXUP Worldwide members ride, or post your own pride & joy. Please use your submission point, or post your own link.
Force
New Poster

Past,Present and future!

Post by Force »

Heres my shit fellers.

First off,The bike I had to leave behind in the U.K.....I sold everything I couldnt bring to the U.S,Id actually sold this bike in the July but wouldnt allow the buyer to pick it up untill the day before I flew out here mid August,Sniffle ;)

That was the past,Heres my present,Nearly finished RZ(RD)350,With Banshee imported motor :)

Bodywork by Terry Mcall,Can be seen at:

http://www.mccallcolors.com/088.htm

Here is the Exup 1000 I just bought,Its dog rough at present,Plan on stripping it this week and cleaning her up a little :)

I looked at removing the DD pipe and replacing with Stock,Amazing Yamaha want over $300 for it! I found a brand new Stock R6 take off in our tech dept,Never used,matches up perfectly and is WAY lighter,Paid $30 so that will be the first addition,Got new Dunplops being put on Monday along with C/S kit etc.....

MB

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

Looks like it was abused a little. I only say that because of the "burn-out" rear tire. I know nothing more than what I see. But hey, I like it, looks almost identical to mine (minus the rear tire situation :poke ). Including the D&D.
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

Force
New Poster

Post by Force »

Ya,Abused is the word....Shame really as the bikes only done 15k!

The last owner came in looking for tires and he was wanting cheap tires so he could sell it,We settled on a grand so ive got plenty of room to invest :)

MB

jjs777
Co-Admin

Post by jjs777 »

you got the bike for a grand ?

your kidding right ?

Force
New Poster

Post by Force »

Ya a grand!

The bloke had bought it from his brother to help him out,He had a grand in it and was trying to buy tires from us and basically put some $$'s into it to fix it up,I Persuaded him not to and asked him what it owed him,He told me $1200 I offered $1000 cash there and then,He took it!

Funny really cos I hear of these get lucky deals every day,Rarely get em myself but this one looks to be a winner :)

Gonna get our Yamaha tech to service it next week,Check the valves etc,New tires going on Monday and I reckon 2/3 weeks worth of detail cleaning should change it a little....

MB

Peppa2
Veteran Poster

Year?

Post by Peppa2 »

what year is it? and only a grand damn thats cheap as hell.
1990 FZR 1000..Image
COFFE FOR ALL THE LAZY ONES.
zzzzZzZZzzZzzzZzz

Force
New Poster

Post by Force »

Its a 94,15k miles,The front upper left fairing is cracked,Was gonna buy a new one as I can get em cheap from Yamaha but they are discontinued,Looks like an ebay one from here on in......

Peppa2
Veteran Poster

Post by Peppa2 »

hm... a 94 here i can get it for 6-7000$
1990 FZR 1000..Image
COFFE FOR ALL THE LAZY ONES.
zzzzZzZZzzZzzzZzz