Fall riding Photos..Post yours........

The say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at what the other EXUP Worldwide members ride, or post your own pride & joy. Please use your submission point, or post your own link.
noshoes
Veteran Poster

Fall riding Photos..Post yours........

Post by noshoes »

This is a 1/2 mile from my house with Mt Washington in the backround!!!
90 FZR 1000/92 FZR 1000 streetfighter
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

kiwi60
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by kiwi60 »

Gidday,

Love that scenery, but now it's time for the important stuff - what are the wheels on the FZR?

Cheers
“I venture not to cross that finish line in a neat, tidy well ordered bundle, but to slide across it sideways in a shower of spark’s, leaking oil, hissing steam shouting ..Geronimo !!!!! “

2005 SV996R SOLD
1988 FZR750/1040 race bike SOLD
1988 FZR750/1000 - the next project CHANGING THE LOOK AGAIN, BUT STILL ON THE ROAD
Now he's got a KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope - Sold that one too
Dang - he’s got a Triumph now :o

noshoes
Veteran Poster

Post by noshoes »

kiwi60 wrote:Gidday,

Love that scenery, but now it's time for the important stuff - what are the wheels on the FZR?

Cheers
tecnomagnesio forged magnesium...... :banana :banana :banana
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

kiwi60
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by kiwi60 »

Hmmm nice, gotta get me some of them things
“I venture not to cross that finish line in a neat, tidy well ordered bundle, but to slide across it sideways in a shower of spark’s, leaking oil, hissing steam shouting ..Geronimo !!!!! “

2005 SV996R SOLD
1988 FZR750/1040 race bike SOLD
1988 FZR750/1000 - the next project CHANGING THE LOOK AGAIN, BUT STILL ON THE ROAD
Now he's got a KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope - Sold that one too
Dang - he’s got a Triumph now :o

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

You know noshoes,

I was never a fan of the earlier yeared machines, but Damn, you've made a believer out of me. Very nice, LOVE the wheels.
How long did it take you to get used to riding with the wheels weight more than halfed? Very delicious? or little harry?
Michael
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070

Basement is done now, 850 finished and gone...
Gotta get the new siding up on the house.
Fixing the FZ1 up, cleaning up garage and then I might even begin

n3n
New Poster

Post by n3n »

I love the 1989 fzr1000s any one have some pics of the owo1s

noshoes
Veteran Poster

Post by noshoes »

sickle44 wrote:You know noshoes,

I was never a fan of the earlier yeared machines, but Damn, you've made a believer out of me. Very nice, LOVE the wheels.
How long did it take you to get used to riding with the wheels weight more than halfed? Very delicious? or little harry?
The bike feels like a 600, very flicky..I have 155mm dog bones along with the Ohlins rear lift the rear up about an inch and a half, so it sits like a newer bike and handles like a dream. I am very happy with how it turned out!!! :) :) :)
I like me some FAST!!!!

M Hankel
Veteran Poster

Post by M Hankel »

Heres some pics of the ride I went on about a month ago, 09-09-07. Headed north from Vancouver WA toward Cougar, then dropped back down into Carson and made a big loop back to the Couve. This was a great ride,,,,, curvy roads, and perfect temps.

My riding bros that day.

That's me, pointing toward Cougar haha....

-Mike
94' FZR1000
520 Chain Conversion (-1F, +2R), Michelin Pilot Powers, K&N Filter, Yoshimura RS-3, V&H PowerPak, Perpetual Carb Rebuilds

MIOB
Regular Poster

Post by MIOB »

I'm guessing your fall is a lot warmer than ours....

That was probably the last decent day of this season. It's modding time now :)
Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert