Pictures of Past Bikes

The say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at what the other EXUP Worldwide members ride, or post your own pride & joy. Please use your submission point, or post your own link.
97YZF1000
Veteran Poster

Pictures of Past Bikes

Post by 97YZF1000 »

Well here are some pictures that I found the other day. Unfortunately the scanner that I used isn't all that great so there was some loss of picture quality, but you get the idea.

The '88 FZR1000 was my first bike back in '93. It was all stock when I bought it. Over the first Winter I went over the whole bike and had the wheels polished, installed new tires and brakes. I also had the exhaust Jet-Hot coated and the muffler powder coated to match the bike. I sold the bike a couple of years later.

The '92 FZR1000 was second bike and I bought it right after selling my '88. I was w/o a bike no more than a couple of months. I remember test riding it and thinking that there was something wrong with it. It just had no low end power compared to the '88. However, the first time I got on the highway and redlined 1st and 2nd gears I couldn't believe the top end of the EXUP engine. I was hooked :). This bike I didn't really modify much. SSR2 Slip-on muffler, EBC brake pads, ss brake lines and tires. Kept it for a few years and then sold it to buy a new '97 YZF1000. Kept that bike for about 1 or 2 years and then sold it in '99, but now I am back with another '97 YZF1000, which I can't wait to start riding come the Spring. Enjoy the pictures!

1988 FZR1000

1992 FZR1000

djalbin
Smilies Run Amok

Post by djalbin »

Nice collection of bikes ...
Don
1994 FZR1000
Tucson, AZ

Ck
Regular Poster

Post by Ck »

Yea those are real beauties, very clean.
FZR1000 92 Ru Model