Recent pics of my '89 FZR1000

The say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at what the other EXUP Worldwide members ride, or post your own pride & joy. Please use your submission point, or post your own link.
Overkill
Veteran Poster

Recent pics of my '89 FZR1000

Post by Overkill »

I'm surprised there are so few pics of our bikes on this forum, so I sought to remedy that!
Hope everyone will enjoy these as much as I like seeing member's bikes.

1989 FZR1000 Exup | 155mm DogBones | Ohlins rear shock | RaceTech gold front fork cartridge emulators | '02 R1 front Gold Spots w/SS lines & matching MC | EBC XC front rotors & HH pads | K&N | FactoryPro shift kit | Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers on Marchesini magnesium rims & DynaBeads| FactoryPro Ti emulsion tubes/jets | WaterWetter & Syn-lube | Deka AGM battery | Nology Coils, Capacitorized ignition wires, and plugs

97YZF1000
Veteran Poster

Post by 97YZF1000 »

Beautiful bike! I have always loved the red/white/blue paint scheme of the '89. Only thing I never liked were the round mirrors. I put white YZF750 (square) mirrors when I had my '92 and it looked so much better. One day I'd like to get a nice '89...

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

beautiful pics
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

hotcam
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by hotcam »

Great looking bike. I think the round mirrors match the round headlights
and the square mirrors match the square headlights. But that's just
my opinion.
-------
'95 FZR1040 '09 FZ1-S
"And they had a machine, a dream of a machine, with wheels and gears and perfect in every respect, and they lived on it..." -Stanislaw Lem, "Cyberiad"