Race Report Broadford March 20-21

Track days, professional racing, amateur racing, or racing in general. Post it here!
kiwi60
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by kiwi60 »

I guess R6 wheels probably are the most obvious choice at this point, but I'd be keen to know what they actually weigh.
PM Duke22 on that one, I'm pretty shure he did all the calculations before he fittied one to his FZR.
“I venture not to cross that finish line in a neat, tidy well ordered bundle, but to slide across it sideways in a shower of spark’s, leaking oil, hissing steam shouting ..Geronimo !!!!! “

2005 SV996R SOLD
1988 FZR750/1040 race bike SOLD
1988 FZR750/1000 - the next project CHANGING THE LOOK AGAIN, BUT STILL ON THE ROAD
Now he's got a KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope - Sold that one too
Dang - he’s got a Triumph now :o

spook
Dolphin-headed purple plasma TLR thing?

Post by spook »

JasonL wrote:R6 wheels probably are the most obvious choice at this point, but I'd be keen to know what they actually weigh.
Jason I've got a set of 03 R1 wheels here shod with slicks that you can weigh. They are the same at the front and .5" wider rear, other than that the same. You'll have to bring some scales as I wrecked mine weighing the TL. The front will require R7 discs as the oem are 300mm. Either that or fit R6 forks to solve the problem.