Moto GP 2010

Track days, professional racing, amateur racing, or racing in general. Post it here!
stan
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by stan »

i think the Ducati is holding Caey back, if you look at the top 3 manafactures, the Duke is by far the most radial design of them all, it's prototype racing, and all credit to Ducati for going outside the square.

Ducati are not as big as Yamaha and Honda, so changes don't happen as quick, a problem Rossi will find next year. It must be hard to develop a bike with limited testing and one rider who is way faster than evryone else on the same bike.

Personally, would love to see Jerry Burgess and team move back to Honda and crew Casey, An aussie on a Repsol bike crewed by Aussies, Casey may really be Doohans love child after all

GO CASEY

stan
Motorcycling, it's a participation sport!!

kiwi60
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by kiwi60 »

Interesting to see how he goes at Honda.
The last time he was on a Honda I was referring to him as Autumn Leaves - always falling down :poke :) :)
“I venture not to cross that finish line in a neat, tidy well ordered bundle, but to slide across it sideways in a shower of spark’s, leaking oil, hissing steam shouting ..Geronimo !!!!! “

2005 SV996R SOLD
1988 FZR750/1040 race bike SOLD
1988 FZR750/1000 - the next project CHANGING THE LOOK AGAIN, BUT STILL ON THE ROAD
Now he's got a KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope - Sold that one too
Dang - he’s got a Triumph now :o

spook
Dolphin-headed purple plasma TLR thing?

Post by spook »

Rossi was a huge crasher early on... Then he stopped. I guess he needed to work out where the limitation boundaries where, and what they felt like.

stan
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by stan »

Gee, what a suprise, Rossi confirms his move to Ducati and all of a sudden his Yamaha replacement is up the front and grabs a pole position.

Do you think Spies might already have a "Tech3" factory bike??

stan

spook

Post by spook »

I reckon they have been up-specing Spies for a while now. He's a freak (genius), so pole comes as no surprise.

Rode an RC30 today :)

JasonL
Veteran Poster

Post by JasonL »

He is at home mind you...

Spook....you bastard!!!!!! Well, tell us about it??

spook

Post by spook »

JasonL wrote:He is at home mind you...
Yes but he is on pole...

in relation to the RC, you know Jason... Just another h**da.

My run was disrupted, as some one had dumped distillate down a fair section of the black spur... 1km... 'Looked like' a deliberate act by perhaps a disgruntled resident?

Racerstation and I reported the matter to the police, hopefully they did something positive with the information, and saved riders from sliding down the road on the mess.

I've got a feeling the RC may be sold Jason :poke

JasonL
Veteran Poster

Post by JasonL »

Just another Honda.......how,how,how can you say that!!!!!

spook

Post by spook »

JasonL wrote:Just another Honda.......how,how,how can you say that!!!!!
Talk is cheap :)

stan
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by stan »

you don't win world championships by being fast at your home track

Would have been an interesting day if you through the RC down the road on said distillate, hope you had a good day

stan

spook

Post by spook »

stan wrote:Would have been an interesting day if you through the RC down the road on said distillate, hope you had a good day
After seeing the distillate, I couldn't find it within myself to push. So for a change I just enjoyed the ride! Wobbled around down some new roads, great company... Good value everywhere :)

Edit: Oh, I see... No I didn't crash the RC... lol. Enjoyed it a little bit...

stan
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by stan »

Finally a little bit of get it up ya in Moto GP, nice to see a little bit of fight in the old dog Rossi

Honda must be rubbing their hand together at the thought of Stoner popping down pit lane at the end of the season, the Honda has definatley improved all season long, and stoners confidence is back....Happy days

stan

spook

Post by spook »

Stoner wants to give Rossi a winning bike... So there is nothing then for Rossi to 'claim' there. It's a great head space rivalry between Rossi and Stoner, as there is no clear winner. Stoner is the only one who has been able to take it to Rossi in this area :)