EMRA Round 1 May 27

Track days, professional racing, amateur racing, or racing in general. Post it here!
FZRDude
Co-Admin

Re: EMRA Round 1 May 27

Post by FZRDude »

From the looks of it:

A) You have good form.
B) You look through the corner (really far).
C) You look like you are having fun.

As far as looking skinny :help ... The intertnets add 15 pounds/30 kilos.... kinda like TV :popcorn only worse.... :roflmao
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

those are some pretty great pics Jony, almost looks like Craig on the supermoto behind you on the last snap. Retired after one spill, perhaps maybe you'll ease on up about gettin' out to the track on the guy that's only got half of his normal body function left eh?
Michael
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070

Basement is done now, 850 finished and gone...
Gotta get the new siding up on the house.
Fixing the FZ1 up, cleaning up garage and then I might even begin

Big Jon
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by Big Jon »

Not Craig, he hasn't been out to the track longer than you, so more than 5 years? I wouldn't hound you about the track (and I never said I wasn't going back) if you weren't building a track weapon in a province with nothing but straight roads. I never said you should race it. That's what I'm retiring from. Broken ribs, shoulder blade, collarbone, a good whack to the head leading to the loss of memory of an entire day means "one spill" where two of us hit at 130kph, adds up to not being allowed by doctors to be out on track.

spook
Dolphin-headed purple plasma TLR thing?

Post by spook »

Nice pic's BJ :thumbup:

How you healing?

Big Jon
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by Big Jon »

Thanks, like I said, good photog! Feeling pretty good. Surgery did wonders, bolting the collarbone back together was a godsend. Surgery Friday, home Saturday, out to a multicultural festival Sunday. The big concern on the doctors part was the shoulder blade (doesn't hurt unless I'm leaning on the bars and being lazy) and the broken ribs under it, as they're close to the spine and lungs. The ribs ache sometimes when I roll funny in bed, but surprisingly they've been pretty good. No lifting anything over shoulder height, or anything of weight until middle September when they can be sure the collarbone has welded itself.

jackfrank
New Poster

Post by jackfrank »

Nice read, Jon. I enjoy it so much and learn how to save my heap?
:funny
Thanks