one less ninja

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
bigjnfla
Regular Poster

one less ninja

Post by bigjnfla »

well guys its been awhile since ive posted on here thats because i had a nice lil wreck was riding home from work one night mind you it had rained about an hour earlyer but long story i was doing 45 the speed limit and a 4 door sadan made a illeaglr left turn out in front of me last second all i had time to do was grab a hand full of brakes as i slamed into the rear tire of the car the bike and myself were both thrown over the car i landed square on my shoulder bike went on down the street... now mind you this wasnt my bike my yzf750s in the shop with cam problems i had borrowed a friends 2002 ninja 900 to ride as he had a broken foot and could not ride...guys gear saves lives never had to test that theory before but it saved my ass thank god for titanium armor and icon.... it could have been much worse the bike was totaled the frames 4 inches shorter rim ripped in 2 good stuff like that i as bad as it may seem i was blessed to have only broken my collar bone and compressed some discs in my neck not fun at all but im still alive oh yeah and it was his fault and he has good insurance..so to all you younger riders who may think gear is a pain some times its a hell of a lot better than road rash or death...cheapest life insurance ive ever bought. thanks for listen to me ramble on guys :? :cry: :cry:
its going where i dont know but its going

96 yzf 750r
1976 Elsinore cr125me

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Post by FZRDude »

Heal up Dude!! Glad to hear you are on the mend and still with us.
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

stan
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by stan »

:good

Glad to hear you are on the mend, and be careful of those discs in your neck, a recent prolapse of a 2nd disc in my neck is threating to end my riding carrer

stan
Motorcycling, it's a participation sport!!

haunter
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by haunter »

glad to know you came out OK and are recovering!
88 FZR 1000 - SuperTrap, K&N, FP kit - sold
90 FZR 1000 - 1040, Ohlins, 91 USD's...some other stuff - sold

93 FZR 600 - rat/cafe/POS/Trackbike Project
03 SV1000S - bye bye
06 R6 50th Anniversary - slip on, PCIII, race rails

djalbin
Smilies Run Amok

Post by djalbin »

the frames 4 inches shorter rim ripped in 2 good stuff like that i as bad as it may seem i was blessed to have only broken my collar bone and compressed some discs in my neck
Glad to hear the gear did it's job and you're still with us :cool
Insurance can always buy a new bike.
Don
1994 FZR1000
Tucson, AZ

ozzyfzr
Veteran Poster

Post by ozzyfzr »

Take care "bigjnfla" and "Stan" I hope it doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 days running seen 2 bad bike accidents on my way to work, take care all of you!!!

Regards
Ozzyfzr