Welcome to the USSA

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

Independant and conservative ? Must be one of dem dare Libertarians ! :banana
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.

yamcrazy
Regular Poster

Post by yamcrazy »

djalbin wrote:
yamcrazy wrote:And i'll do the usual french surrending ( sorry could not find a smilley holding a white flag !!)
You can have this one ... Image
Where did you get that one?
CAFE RACER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

orionburn wrote:
silver wrote:Bob Barr
For the hell of it I looked to see how many people were actually running for President and couldn't believe how many there were. Some parties are really off the way, but I don't think it's right that none of these people ever have a chance to be in a national debate. At least let them have one for crying out loud. We saw a tv ad for Barr the other day and my girlfriend said "Who in the hell is that? He's running for President?" and had to explain to her who he was.
Ignorance is bliss until one has to clean up the mess. This is why we've been dealing with Reganomics now for nearly 30 years. Borrow from Peter to pay Paul. Perhaps we ought to call this last segment Bushanomics ? In my opinion he is nothing short of catastrophic.
orionburn wrote:I don't think we're ever going to get anywhere with our government until we do away with all the partisan bullshit. I'm more conservative than anything, but I still consider myself an independent. I think there are good things that can come out of both parties. The one thing I am sure of is that that bitch Pelosi needs to get the hell out of D.C. Her and Reid are about the most incompetent people I've ever seen in my life, regardless of what party they belong to.

They're just as stupid as Bush but no worse.

Maxing Out the National Debt Clock - http://www.usnews.com/blogs/new-money/2 ... clock.html

U.S. budget deficit hits record $438 billion for year - http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... htm?csp=34

National Debt Passes $10 Trillion, No One Notices - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-bit ... 32732.html
(But don't worry, it's gonna pass 11,T shortly anyway and nobody is gonna notice that even though it will mean every person in the US will owe more than $36,000)

Oh and just to note, $4T was added during the Bush presidency alone.
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.

djalbin
Smilies Run Amok

Post by djalbin »

yamcrazy wrote:Where did you get that one?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com
Don
1994 FZR1000
Tucson, AZ

yamcrazy
Regular Poster

Post by yamcrazy »

djalbin wrote:
yamcrazy wrote:Where did you get that one?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com

Thanks man
CAFE RACER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orionburn
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by orionburn »

To further celebrate the election of our new POTUS the White House will be relocating....

Nate
1987 FZR1000 (Still with fairings!)
2003 Bandit 1200S (It didn't come with fairings!)
Image Image

haunter
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by haunter »

rofl
88 FZR 1000 - SuperTrap, K&N, FP kit - sold
90 FZR 1000 - 1040, Ohlins, 91 USD's...some other stuff - sold

93 FZR 600 - rat/cafe/POS/Trackbike Project
03 SV1000S - bye bye
06 R6 50th Anniversary - slip on, PCIII, race rails

noshoes
Veteran Poster

Post by noshoes »

I for the life of me cant imagine how anyone with half a brain could vote Republican with the state this country is in!!!!!! 20 of the last 28 years republicans ran the show and this is where we as a country have arrived!!!!
The Iraq war was just an excuse to raid the Treasury and it worked great...The only contractors that got jobs ( because no bids are needed if the job is considered an emergency and the whole war is an "emergency") were republican run/owned contractors. They paid these contractors on a cost plus system ( what the job cost + 10%) The more you spend the more you make. Then they shipped 12,000,000,000 in cash to Baghdad of which 8,800,000,000 was unable to be traced by auditors..Heres an artical on the whole Iraq mess..http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st ... aq_swindle This Wall Street bail-out is a last ditch way for the Republicans to get their hands on the U.S. treasury one last time!!! George W Bush will be remembered as a hero for killing the Republican party!!!! So I guess his dumb ass was good for something!!!! I dont think the 57,775,796 people that voted Republican last Tuesday are stupid ( some are for sure) they are just ignorant and need to enlighten themselves instead of letting mainstream media fill their head with total bullshit!!!!! Sorry if I offended anyone with my rant ( not to mention its a week late) but I dont get how people think the Democrats could do any worse that whats been happening the last 8 years........................
90 FZR 1000/92 FZR 1000 streetfighter
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

ExupElvis
Veteran Poster

Post by ExupElvis »

noshoes wrote:I dont think the 57,775,796 people that voted Republican last Tuesday are stupid ( some are for sure) they are just ignorant and need to enlighten themselves instead of letting mainstream media fill their head with total bullshit!!!!! Sorry if I offended
They are imperialist asshats. They feel entitled to take everything that they have, and more if they can.
Offense intended.
Fairings just get in the way of carb tuning

haunter
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by haunter »

sine when is the mainstream media CONSERVATIVE?

watch CBS/NBC/ABC lately??
88 FZR 1000 - SuperTrap, K&N, FP kit - sold
90 FZR 1000 - 1040, Ohlins, 91 USD's...some other stuff - sold

93 FZR 600 - rat/cafe/POS/Trackbike Project
03 SV1000S - bye bye
06 R6 50th Anniversary - slip on, PCIII, race rails

orionburn
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by orionburn »

noshoes wrote:I dont think the 57,775,796 people that voted Republican last Tuesday are stupid ( some are for sure) they are just ignorant and need to enlighten themselves instead of letting mainstream media fill their head with total bullshit!!!!! Sorry if I offended anyone with my rant ( not to mention its a week late) but I dont get how people think the Democrats could do any worse that whats been happening the last 8 years........................
I gotta ask as well...what news are you watching? The media has been in the bag for Obama for months now. I saw it back in the primaries when he was still running against Hillary. And for the record I supported Obama at that point in time.
I for the life of me cant imagine how anyone with half a brain could vote Republican with the state this country is in!!!!!!
For me the economy was at the bottom of my worries. What matters to me is the issues I've already stated - I don't want to see a bunch of liberal judges wiping their asses with our Constitution, we still have no idea what they're going to do about gun control, Russia is coming back strong (btw, did you hear they have officially begun paving the way for Putin to come back as president?) and is a big threat and we are really looking at Israel and Iran being at war.

I'm not a party loyalist. If I had to belong to party then yes, Silver, I would probably be a Libertarian. I want to see this country move forward, don't get me wrong, but if you think Pelosi and Ried and Frank are the people to get us there you are insane. We got Frank working on a deal to bailout the auto industry. HELLO PEOPLE!!!! This is the same douchebag that was in charge of Fannie and Freddie. Stop listening to the main stream media and get your news from all over the place. If you think you are going to get an accurate acount of what is going on in the Obama admin then keep on enjoying your time in Oz......

The chair is against the wall.
Nate
1987 FZR1000 (Still with fairings!)
2003 Bandit 1200S (It didn't come with fairings!)
Image Image