New toy

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
spook
Dolphin-headed purple plasma TLR thing?

Post by spook »

Ummm... He had something else in the shed... This one is like about as off topic as you could get, but I'll promise to let you know if it is any fun or not :) I have overstepped the budget, but for the price this guy was selling his toys for... well i couldn't say no. 2x1700 km trips in a week :)

It is an Arrow AX9 clubman with clutch, starter, stand, easytune, Mychron4, etc, etc. All with 2.4 hours on the clock! Guess where the mychron is going... lol.

hotcam
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by hotcam »

Wow Spook, that's MINT!
-------
'95 FZR1040 '09 FZ1-S
"And they had a machine, a dream of a machine, with wheels and gears and perfect in every respect, and they lived on it..." -Stanislaw Lem, "Cyberiad"

stan
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by stan »

wondered why i hadn't heard from you.........Holly crap that is brand new!!!!!!!!!,but the colour is all wrong, i want black chassis and pick a primary hue

i choose to leave town and you go and get the best toys, will give you a call over the weekend

stan
Motorcycling, it's a participation sport!!

spook

Post by spook »

Mint Cam doesn't do it justice... lol. It really only has 2.4 hr on it :)

But... I'm thinking, I have a spare 6 speed v twin 250 motor out of the Aprillia, that i either sell or install.... Why is nothing ever simple? lol.

spook

Post by spook »

duke22 wrote:Hey Spook, nice bike. Have you seen this: http://www.twostrokeshop.com/Aprilia_RS500_2008.htm
Forget that clunky old V4, this is the way to go.
Okay after some thought, I'm going to go down the banshee road, with a 100 rwhp 520 kit, ie: stroker crank and big Cheetah barrels, I'll probably buy an engine cradle from the TSS, sprocket etc. There are 96 pages of Banshee stuff on US ebay motors, so it will probably cost me more in postage than the parts themselves :) Should be an awesome little bike when finished :)

I'm saving the 500 for a YZR500 rep :)

spook

Post by spook »

Purchased a Two Stroke shop engine cradle and sprocket today. A guy was abandoning his project so I got it about 1/2 price, which is reasonable. Don't tell anyone, but I'm going to make a jig and then sell it ;)

hotcam
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by hotcam »

A guy was abandoning his project so I got it about 1/2 price

:banana SCORE! :banana well done

- I want to see how this turns out! :popcorn
-------
'95 FZR1040 '09 FZ1-S
"And they had a machine, a dream of a machine, with wheels and gears and perfect in every respect, and they lived on it..." -Stanislaw Lem, "Cyberiad"

Stig
Veteran Poster

Post by Stig »

both nice rides mate :banana

:idea: is that the gas tank on the near side of the kart?...if so, you need another on the other side with NOS in it ;) :cool
www.exup1000.co.uk
www.stigsdump.co.uk

the light is on and guests always welcome

spook

Post by spook »

I think that is the air box Stig... lol. I've actually sold the Kart to fund other things. Had a couple of good days at the track getting it sorted though :)