Why? Because I can...

Want the specs for a valve adjustment? Can you provide tips for bleeding brakes? Please use this section.
steviexbaby
New Poster

Why? Because I can...

Post by steviexbaby »

.....or can I?
Another of those "Will it fit" questions". Looking to at the feasibility of putting an R6 engine (hopefully a late model) in an FZR600 frame. Anyone know how practical this is? I have welding gear and a disc cutter! Somebody must have done this.......or at least tried.
Living to ride in the Isle of Man - "The Road Racing Capital of the World"

noshoes
Veteran Poster

Post by noshoes »

check out fzr achives . com they r mostly (75%) 600 freaks over there..bunch of cool people 2!!!!!!!!! :banana :banana :banana
90 FZR 1000/92 FZR 1000 streetfighter
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

wslonger
Veteran Poster

Post by wslonger »

R6 not easy. The YZF600 very easy swap.

sickle44
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by sickle44 »

I think you knew the answer to the question by the time you posted it Steve. I think whenever the motor has changed so drastically that the camchain now runs on the side of the engine opposed to the old school centre, you know you're in for a real treat!!!??? :roll: :poke
Michael
Yes Yes I know, I said, I'm building a project YZF1070

Basement is done now, 850 finished and gone...
Gotta get the new siding up on the house.
Fixing the FZ1 up, cleaning up garage and then I might even begin