exup servo module

Want the specs for a valve adjustment? Can you provide tips for bleeding brakes? Please use this section.
noshoes
Veteran Poster

exup servo module

Post by noshoes »

Heres something I found one rainy day on e-bay, that you plug in to your bike when you remove the exup system in favor of a full exhaust system. It " emulates exactly the characteristics of the oem servo motor , preventing the fault codes and any possible restriction to the ignition mapping." Well I have read more than a few treads (here and other sites) about people having problems after going to a complete exhaust, one said they left the motor hooked up to fool the ecu. The link goes to 1 for a R1 but I E-mailed them and they said they could make 1 for any year exup if I sent them my servo motor so they can match connectors and potentiometer values. All for 71.50 pounds!!!! Heres the link tell me what you think!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1
90 FZR 1000/92 FZR 1000 streetfighter
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

creed12r
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

exup servo

Post by creed12r »

I'm sure on the old brotherhood site there was a post about fooling the ECU into thinking the valve was still installed and it involved making up a jumper wire to go between 2 of the EXUP valve electrical connectors on the ECU.

I've searched for it a couple of times but still can't find it.

Anybody got any idea's????

It would certainly be cheaper than £70

Chris

KontoBoy
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by KontoBoy »

http://www.samannasystems.com/index.html

They've raised their prices. Use to be <$100 and they use to offer it for other models too.

Kontoboy