anti radar/laser

The say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at what the other EXUP Worldwide members ride, or post your own pride & joy. Please use your submission point, or post your own link.
noshoes
Veteran Poster

anti radar/laser

Post by noshoes »

After getting a $400 ticket last fall I did some research on how to beat a laser gun!!! I got a Whistler Cruisader laser/radar with a wireless in helmet display.. I removed the stock temp gauge and used that space for the control console, then I put the laser/radar antenna behind the running light plate above the headlights ( where cops aim their lasers). I used a mini wideangle lens to let the laser hit the antenna. The kit also had a rear laser module that I put under the helmet lock. I replaced the stock temp gauge with a Yosh digatal 1. If you look close at the headlights you will notice a tint on them thats the Veil anti laser coating on them that makes it twice a hard to get a laser hit on them. Heres the photos....

[/img]Image
[/img]Image
[/img]Image

:banana :banana :banana
90 FZR 1000/92 FZR 1000 streetfighter
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

Hooligan
Site Admin

Post by Hooligan »

that's a very good idea. i like your integration, i had to look twice to see some of the bits. as sneaky as the cops!
Jason, aka: Hooligan
1994 YZF750-R
1996 YZF750-R
2003 Bonneville T100

noshoes
Veteran Poster

Post by noshoes »

Thanks Hooligan, I didn't want a cop to notice it (cant talk your way out of a ticket if a cop sees it) I forgot that I put a warning L.E.D. between the speedo and tach where the fake rivet for the foam cover was. That one is blue and the one in my helmet is red. the blue one lights up mt chest at night so I might try to dim it. All in all it works great, still no laser hit yet... :shock :shock :shock
90 FZR 1000/92 FZR 1000 streetfighter
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller