Anthony Gobert

Track days, professional racing, amateur racing, or racing in general. Post it here!
djalbin
Smilies Run Amok

Anthony Gobert

Post by djalbin »

After racing in World Superbike, MotoGP, and AMA Superbike ...

Report: Anthony Gobert Charged With Two Counts Of 'Stealing'
May 15, 2008

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/art ... icle=32395

Former Superbike racing star Anthony Gobert has been charged with two counts of "stealing" in a Southport Magistrate's Court, in Queensland, Australia Thursday, according to a report appearing on www.couriermail.com.au.

The report states that Gobert is accused of taking cash from a 70-year-old man standing in line at a grocery store and of snatching the purse of a women walking down the street. Both alleged crimes took place in Surfer's Paradise, Queensland, Australia.

To read the report go here:
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 02,00.html
Don
1994 FZR1000
Tucson, AZ

stan
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by stan »

what an absolute waist of a great talent

I had the pleasure of racing in the same race as Anthony a long, long time ago

The "stars of tomorrow" meeting at Phillip Island in which he had won the chance to ride a factory supported Honda RC-30 as a C grader. Some of the previous winners of the "Stars" include Troy Corser, Kirk McCarthy Garry McCoy and Alex Gobert. He started the final from pit lane after qualifing on pole, winning the final by 3/4 of a lap,

I have never had anyone pass me and disappear out of site as quickly as the go show did that day,

He later ran into the back of my ute as we were leaving the track, i made him sign the dent he left in my bumper

stan.
Motorcycling, it's a participation sport!!

davemfox2
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by davemfox2 »

What a waste :roll:

Dave